Like just about any other interest, Reddit is a great place for automotive enthusiasts to find discussions and information. What really sets it apart is just how niche some of the communities can be. I subscribe to quite a few, so I thought I’d list them here.
- /r/JDM – Pics and Vids of Japanese cars.
- /r/Drifting – All about getting sideways. Media and event information.
- /r/vintagejapaneseautos – Classic JDM steel
- /r/bosozoku – All about Bosozoku cars and bikes
- /r/kanjozoku – Pics of Kanjozoku style cars, mostly Civics.
- /r/sportscars – Tends to focus more on super/hyper cars
- /r/CarPorn – Beautiful photography of cars
- /r/racing – For general motorsports coverage
And because I’m a Japanaphile and this site’s content reflects that, here’s some that are not at all car related, but instead have Japanese content