My new daily is a 2017 Honda Civic Sport CVT. I picked this up after realizing my Miata was not really suitable as a daily given the mods and age of the car. Because this car is supposed to stay relatively useful and reliable, the mod list is going to be pretty minimal.
- Spoon shift knob on custom manual->auto adapter
- Junction produce neck pillows, because you have to have that VIP touch.
- Android head unit
- HFP Floor Mats
- HFP Tailgate Spoiler
- OEM Type R front badge
- Removed the “Sport” badge from the rear
- Mugen door handle protectors
- Hood wrapped in 3M Satin Black
- Clear corner lights (cheap knockoff, as close to the jdm look as I could find)
- Hondata Flash Pro
- TSP Stage 1 Tune
Ordered – Not Yet Delivered
- Greddy SP Exhaust
- Spoon air cleaner